Friday, October 7, 2011

value essay

  The way I start most price less mornings with my laptop. I run my finger tips down the side to get the screen open. Now its open I touch ice cold turn on button and send shavers up my and down my back. Then out of nowhere the sound of the fans roar thought the quit house. Then I start to log in running my finger down the finger print reader then the green light says it’s all good. After it logs in I go on the internet moving the courser to the Firefox icon and simple late click, and I’m on it loads fast. I take the case to my book marks and boom school lunch menu I click it and it loads and I see the menu and my hopes sink down and find its meatloaf day. I shout the screen down.

Now I make my slow sad way down the sitars to my shower I have the towel turn water I hope in it hits the ice cold water down my back giving me the shivers. I slowly get out of shower. I take my towel and bam it hits me the fresh smell of lilacs. I dry off, I walk to my room find my outfit for the day and put on the nice fresh worm right out of the dryer. My dad drives me to school and my day goes on.

After school I walk the 23 mins back to my house, from a long boring day at school. Today felt like it will never end but it did. Once I get to my house. I take my shoes off and do my home work. But I can’t do anything without my iPod which is more then I can afford ($220) but I do lots of my homework on it.

My iPod the coldest thing in my pocket it is the reason why I play angry birds. The crazing the laughing from the game it so addicting I can’t put it down it’s to addicting to stop playing with it. I Liston to the thump of the deep bass go thru the ear buds thump thump thump.



The songs are the best that the best way to start and end the day. These where my priceless and priced itoms

No comments:

Post a Comment