Sunday, November 20, 2011

speak statment


Well after I read the book it now makes sense. Parents still don’t care in the book but in my life they do. In the book they don’t really mind her, and it is going to be a bad Christmas without them. But I thought about how parents don’t care because they just don’t know how to care for our problems. They try to but they just can’t. They can if they really want to. Now after I read this story I don’t know what to believe any more.  Do they care about her or not?
My parents love me, I’m not saying her parents don’t care, but still I don’t know what to believe. She has not had the best life and her parents don’t really mind what’s going on in her life. In my life my parents do care, my dad will do anything for me to a point. I think it’s because he loves me because I’m his son.  I wish I had more to say about this book but I don’t think it’s the best story to read for high school because I have any of these problems. . Maybe someday I will, but I haven’t had any one with these problems yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment